The lecture material we have learned this week makes me think about how the technology that have impacted our lives. It is a good thing and a bad thing from different prospective. The advantages of the technology provided us better life-styles, extended life-expectancies, more career options. Thou on the down side, we are working longer compare to before. But overall, I believe it is human nature to advance in life over time. So these changes are unavoidable.
I guess after my hard work on studying for the term test II. It definitely paid off in the actual test. I am fairly confident about all the question I have done on the test. And I hope my actual marks would reflect what I have in mind.
The assignments we have completed is really useful as it links up everything we have learned so far and applied it to an actual program. I think by completing the actual assignment, it really helps build stronger foundations for the final exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment