The main focus of this week is assignment 2 and wikipedia.
Wikipedia III involved editing and translating article from Chinese to English. It took much more time than I have expected and estimated but I still managed to complete it since I have done the wikipedia editing through out the weeks.
Now moving on to the assignment 2 that will be due next week. There is still many incomplete functions that I have to work on. As of now I am still stuck on one of the way to implement the function, more attempted will be made later on tonight with the hope of solving this. I will make use of my resources - classmates, tutorial, and Professor on Wednesday if I still cannot figure it out by then.
So I will leave this week's post like this. For the topic for the up coming week's SLOG, there will be my attempted algorithm post. Please look forward to it ^0^.
No comments:
Post a Comment