Sunday, 21 October 2012

Review of mistakes made on the term test.

After taking back the midterm and reviewing what some of the mistakes or short-comings I have, it seems my marks were lost to the partial marks lost from 1st and 2nd question of comparisons. And the for the final question, I have finally realized what the Prof. Danny is looking for in the answers. I believe I have understand all the codes I have made so far, and I was surprised when I learned that I had to make more check-expect cases for the function. Before talking to the professor, I thought it was just a repetitive step that doesn't have any actual meanings. But after talking to the professor, and listening to him explaining it in details. I understand the multiple check-expect cases are needed to pick out different program code that might result 1 of the check-expect case to succeed. And multiple cases are needed to pick out these non-intended program codes.

I would hope to receive a term test solution soon so I would be able to compare what I am missing in the definition and comparisons in my question 1 and 2 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment